Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy endings?

Gabriel and I broke up last Tuesday. It's been a very stressful week. I broke up with him. It wasn't easy. Not at all. That was probably the hardest thing that I've ever had to do. I tried so hard to make it work. To just deal with the lack of emotion, gratitude, love, touch, everything. I couldn't take it any more...the final straw was when he said he didn't want to have anything to do with my faith. My testimony has grown. I have come to the realization that I want the blessings of the priesthood, temple, and gospel in my life. I was never going to have that with Gabriel. I need that in my life. I want him to be happy. I hope that he will find someone who will love him the way he's needs and vice versa. He's a good person, just not good for me in a relationship sense. I need to be held, etc and wasn't getting that. It hurt me emotionally, probably more than I even realize. I hope and pray that the perfect person for me is right around the corner. We shall see what the Lord has in store...

2 comments:

  1. Its time you move up here with me! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be! I love Houston though!! You could always move down here!!

    ReplyDelete