Sunday, March 3, 2013

About Me

Hi, my name is Mandy. I am 25 and live in Houston with my fiancée Gabriel.I am an aquarius and love every minute of it! I am originally from New Mexico, but moved here with Gabriel 6 1/2 years ago. We have 2 cats named Monster and Noody and a dog named Jax. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I'm more of a listener than a talker. I'd much rather hear your story than tell mine. I love makeup, cooking, arts and crafts, learning different things, reading and music. In my world I have a hard time functioning without music. It follows me, envelopes me and allows me to slip into my own reality.

I was vegan for about 4 months. I loved it but fell off the wagon. I will get back on though. I loved it. Eating that way has such an impact...a good one....on your body. You don't realize how bad you feel until you try it, feel the effects and then slip back into your previous eating habits. I realize now that I'm like constantly bloated...no bueno.

I am the oldest of 3 children. I have 2 brothers, Matt and Mitch. My parents recently decided to get a divorce after 26 years of marriage. That was hard to deal with. They haven't gone through with the divorce yet so I still don't think that it has set in that they will soon live 2 different lives.

That got a little deep.

Lets see.....
My favorite color is Burgundy. I love black, teal, pink, silver, red, shades of blue....vibrant colors.

I love most genres of music. I'm not so much a fan of rap or pop. I mostly stick to rock, country, classic rock and classic country. I'm really liking dub step right now and Christian rock like skillet. Basically my Pandora list is all over the place. It goes from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir all the way to Flux Pavilion to George Strait to Tupac. I love it.

Well this is really all I have for right now. I'll get into other things at a later date. Until then, have a wonderful day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy! I heard about the divorce and just so you know im always here for you. I dont know what it feels like but im someone who will just listen! I love you!!!!!!!!!! PS if youre ever in Utah come SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jordan! That means a lot. I will definitely come see you if I go to Utah!! And if you ever come to Texas make sure to stop by hehehe!

      Delete