Friday, March 22, 2013

How do you help?

I went to high school with this guy....he was a few grades ahead of me. We never really talked or anything. A few months ago he found me on Facebook. We've been talking and I feel really bad for him. You can just tell that he's really messed up on drugs. We've had conversations about him going into rehab a couple times. I've never really asked how rehab went or anything but obviously it's not working. He's out of his mind posting off the wall things. He's actually quite hard to understand because his brain is basically on a completely different level. Most recently his post have been getting quite graphic. His profile is bows naked picture of him with a picture of Kenny g covering his you know what. He posted that he's been Mormon since he was 8 and hates them as much as they hate him and soon hell find out if he's going to be excommunicated. At first I really just wanted to help him but I'm thinking that there's no way that I can. I'm getting to the point where I'm really wanting to unfriend him because looking into his world....even from Facebook is quite scary and really sad. He needs help but I'm afraid it's more than I can do. I have no ties to him other than we went to the same high school so why is it that I feel compelled to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment